Lashi was the first system populated by human colonists, and the Maglauncher was built here. Malkar settlements were displaced to construct the first permanent Human colony in the Void, on Lashi III.
)---o-o-[░]-[░░░]--+0----0-----O------- 1 2 3 45 6 7
- Bhaga – small, hot and barren. Has not been explored extensively, save for by a handful of of mining drones.
- Vasukra – more inviting than its neighbor Bhaga, Vasukra is home to a handful of scientific stations, studying the primitive fungal life on the planet.
- The Shattered Ring – according to Malkar myth, this asteroid field was once a collection of three planets, lush and beautiful, the Jewels of Lashi.
- The Maglauncher – product of a generation of labor, this gigantic launcher allows for a return home to be made.
- Indra – Indra and its neighbor, Agni have been dubbed the ‘core worlds’ by the human colonists. Indra was the first outpost of the humans, and the Maglauncher was built close to it’s orbit. This makes Indra the most influential planet in the void. It is the seat of governance, and whoever controls it controls the flow of trade into and out of the void. On Indra is largest city in the void, Enford, which is home to 8 million humans and about 2 million Ceepharians.
- Agni – larger and more bounteous than its neighbour Indra, Agni was the second planet colonized by humans in the void. Unlike Indra, where humans and the Malkar had a peaceful, if tense relationship, Agni was the site of many brutal battles, as human farmers cleared more land to feed the growing population in the colonies.
- Yama – a gas giant ringed by ice. Several moons orbit inside the gas, making them very dangerous to explore.